Wednesday, March 10, 2010

New Blog

Considering my last post in this space was almost two years ago, it's probably obvious that The Morning Joe has run it's course and I've moved on.

Thanks to everyone who read and commented on the links and commentary here. I hope you found The Morning Joe informative and entertaining.

I haven't stopped writing, though. I'm doing it under my real name, Dean Arrindell, at Jazz Guns Apple Pie. You can find it at http://JazzGunsApplePie.com. I write about race, politics, media, sex and relationships in America. Specifically, I'll look at how race is portrayed in popular culture and the media. I'll also explore how the idea of the American man is changing in the media, while the reality of the American man is changing in relationships, at home and in the workplace.

If you liked The Joe, I'm sure you'll like Jazz Guns Apple Pie.

Thanks again to everyone who read and supported The Morning Joe!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home